A cleansing water, formulated with zinc and aloe vera, that efficiently removes makeup from the face and eyes while purifying the skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Blemishes, pores, oiliness
Formulation: Lightweight liquid
- Zinc of Natural Origin: Known to purify the look of skin and reduce the appearance of imperfections.
- Aloe Vera of Natural Origin: Known to soothe skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: 90 percent of the ingredients in this product are of natural origin, the remaining 10 percent is mainly to ensure the sensory appeal and preservation of the product. Not only is this product good for your skin, it is also good for the environment, as the bottle is made from recelycled plastic and is formulated without animal-based raw materials.
Clinical Results: In a self-evaluation on 20 volunteers after 21 days of use:
- 100% found their skin purified
- 85% found the makeup removal efficient
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.