A serum containing 6 percent BHA and PHA that reduces the appearance of pores and visibly smooths the skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
- 6 percent Natural Salicylic Acid (BHA) and Gluconolactone (PHA): Extracted from gaultheria leaves and corn, both of which are known for their exfoliating properties.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA): Perfect for oily or normal skin prone to acne and pimples, it helps to eliminate dead cells that have accumulated in skin pores.
- PHAs: While being chemically and functionally similar to AHAs, these are a gentler type of acid that helps to exfoliate the skin and make it look smoother.
Ingredient Callouts: Comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This pore serum, made with 96 percent natural ingredients, starts to mattify and visibly smooth your skin the very first time you use it. After 28 days of application, pores are visibly reduced and tightened, and skin texture looks smoother. The non-greasy formula is quickly absorbed and makes a formidable ally when it comes to improving the appearance of pores before applying a moisturizing cream.
Clinical Results: In a satisfaction test performed on 20 volunteers after 28 days of use, results included:
- 85% felt their pores had been unclogged
- 90% felt their skin was cleaner
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.