What it is: An all-in-one AHA treatment, powered by lactic acid, that clarifies, smooths, and retexturizes the appearance of skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine lines and wrinkles, Pores, Dark spots
- Purified Lactic Acid: Hydrates and exfoliates the surface layers of the skin, revealing a more clarified, fresher, smoother, younger-looking complexion.
- Licorice and Lemongrass: Brighten the appearance of dark spots and discolorations.
- Prickly Pear Extract: Soothes the appearance of surface redness, while supporting a calmer, more even-toned complexion.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Good Genes is clinically proven to plump the look of fine lines and wrinkles in as few as three minutes. Formulated with high potency, purified grade lactic acid, it exfoliates the dull surface of the skin for clarity, radiance, and younger-looking skin. The formula is enhanced with licorice extract to visibly brighten the appearance of age spots and discolorations.
Clinical Results: Clinically tested and proven to significantly improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles in 3 minutes. Results obtained via profilometry analysis:
- 100% of women said their skin looked and felt significantly smoother and more radiant, with visibly reduced lines and wrinkles after application
- 100% of women said this was the most effective skin-plumping product they have ever used and would definitely recommend this product to a friend