Gentle PH Balancing Toner
  • Availability: in stock Many in stock Out of stock You can purchase this product but it's out of stock

Gentle PH Balancing Toner

A purifying toner with chlorella from natural origin to hydrate and smooth the look of skin and help remove traces of pollution, while respecting skin’s natural pH.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Oiliness

Formulation: Liquid

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Chlorella (Natural-Origin Microalgae): Supports skin‘s pH balance.
- Natural-Origin Polysaccharides: Derived from brown algae and provide anti-pollution action.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan. 94 percent of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 6 percent are mainly for product texture and stability.

What Else You Need to Know: Formulated with chlorella extract, a green microalgae, and 94 percent ingredients from natural origin, this pH-neutral toner has a fresh, lightweight texture. It hydrates, smooths, and evens out the look of your complexion. Skin feels purified, and impurities and traces of pollution are removed. This product is clinically proven suitable for all skin types.

This bottle is made of 100 percent recycled plastic (excluding cap and label) by a company in France that has reduced its energy consumption thanks to energy-efficient lighting and an automated sorting system.

Clinical Results: In a user test on 20 volunteers after 21 days:
- 95% of women reported their skin smoother and more hydrated
- 100% of women reported that the product removes traces of pollution

Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
REVIEWS تعليقات