Firming Day Cream - Firm + Illuminate
Firming Day Cream - Firm + Illuminate
  • Availability: in stock Many in stock Out of stock You can purchase this product but it's out of stock

Firming Day Cream - Firm + Illuminate

A radiance-supporting moisturizer with a targeted action to improve the look of skin’s firmness.

Skin Type: Dry

Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity

Formulation: Rich Cream

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Natural Origin Peptides: Known to firm the appearance of skin.
- Natural Origin Vitamin C and E: Known to bring glow and protect skin from external aggressions.

What Else You Need to Know: The Sephora Collection firming day cream brings radiance and firmness to dull-looking skin. It helps smooth the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines for more bouncy skin. It also improves the look of facial contours. The fresh texture provides hydration for soft and comfortable skin.

92 percent of ingredients are from natural origin (this percentage includes water), the remaining 8 percent are used for product texture and stability. 65 percent of the plastic in this jar is made from sugar cane residuals and our cardboard comes from sustainably managed forests and is printed with vegetable ink. This product is also made in France by a 160-person company dedicated to limiting its energy footprint by using LED lighting and a photovoltaic system.

Clinical Results: Clinical study on 21 volunteers after 28 days of use:
- 83% improved radiance after 28 days of application

Scientific measure on 20 volunteers after 28 days of use:
- 28% improved firmness after 28 days of application

Self-evaluation results after 1 month of use, in a test on 100 volunteers:
- 90% found their skin plumped after 28 days of application

Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
REVIEWS تعليقات