لا توجد منتجات في العربة
What it is:
An easy-to-use loose powder, perfectly curated for all skin tones to create an airbrushed, long-lasting complexion while blurring the appearance of pores and fine lines, and holding makeup in place all day long.
What is does: :
The Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Powders are inspired by Huda’s strong belief that the technique of baking is a key step to a flawless finish while ensuring long-lasting, meltproof makeup.
Easy Bake is easy to use due to its unique powder net which disperses a controlled amount of powder, and by following Huda’s step-by-step guide, within a few minutes you’ll brighten and revitalize your under eye while enhancing the contours of your face.
This extremely light and silky texture blends seamlessly into the skin leaving it matte with a hint of sheen, for a luminous finish that controls shine throughout the day.
Huda Beauty created eight shades, packed with ultra-refined pigments, to ensure the right fit for all skintones. The powders work to subtly color correct and highlight different contours of the face, leaving a translucent veil of color on your skin – so you can bake, without the cake!
What else you need to know :
- Paraben free
- Contains vitamin E
- No Flashback
- Long-lasting/fadeproof- up to 10 hours with excellent coverage.
How to use:
- Prep your skin with a moisturizer or primer.
- Apply concealer under the eye.
- Flip the jar upside down and tap the base twice to release powder:
1. Apply a generous layer of powder under the eye, T-zone, laugh lines, outer corners of the mouth, and chin.
2. Let powder bake for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Gently dust away excess powder.
Other suggestions for use:
- Apply a light amount of powder all over your face to remove shine and set any liquid formulas applied.
- Use throughout the day to touch up, and control shine without the cake.
“I wanted to make baking super easy and demystify the concept of baking which, is what led us to create this product. It’s only takes a few minutes to bake, and will literally last the whole day. Once we get people to start baking areas like their undereye and smile lines, it is life changing for everyone’s makeup routine!” – Huda Kattan