No Products in the Cart
What it is: A lightly-foaming cleanser that removes makeup and dirt, helping to reduce blackheads, acne, and blemishes while unclogging pores.
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Oiliness, Pores, and Acne and Blemishes
- Salicylic Acid 2%: Helps to gently exfoliate the skin and unclogs the pores by dislodging dead skin cells.
- Zinc Compound: Helps reduce excess sebum and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Allantoin 0.5%: Helps soothe irritation and stimulates growth of healthy skin tissue.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is also cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Not only working to effectively cleanse the skin, this two percent Salicylic Acid Cleanser has an added zinc compound. The two work together to help with oil-control, reduce blackheads and breakouts, and promote a more even-looking complexion.
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
Follow INKEY’S 3 tips for a perfect cleanse:
1. TEXTURE - Oily skin types may be better suited to lighter more gel-based cleansers E.G. SALICYLIC ACID CLEANSER and dryer skin to richer, more balm or cream-based cleansers E.G. OAT CLEANSING BALM
2. TEMPERATURE - Not too hot! Cleansing with hot water can strip skin of its natural oils. Try to avoid cleansing in the shower or bath and stick to lukewarm temperatures.
3. FREQUENCY - Twice a day is just right. Using AM and PM removes make-up and dirt we gather throughout the day and night. Try not to over cleanse.
Salicylic Acid Cleanser + Hyalyronic Acid
Salicylic Acid Cleanser + Glycolic Acid Toner
Salicylic Acid Cleanser + Beta Hydroxy Acid
PH LEVEL: 4.5-5.0
This product contains no animal derivatives, however we are not yet vegan certified.